Jenny I Got Your Number! {Senior}

Anytime I hear the name Jenny I can't help but sing eight six seven five three oooo niyeeieeine! As fun as that song was Jenny was so much more fun! With the help of my rockin Future Professional Jamie, who did hair and makeup, this shoot turned out fantabulous! This years seniors have been beeeeuuuutiiiful and she did not disappoint.

We did go to Piper Lake Club (the place where the cops always come and yell at me) but THIS time I actually got to encounter the man who turns me in every time. He thought he would come out and confront me himself this time. Seriously?!! I know I am scary but come on! So I stood firm and played nice and I had him eating out of the palm of my hand when I was finished with him. It couldn't have been bad either that I had two gorgeous girls standing behind me ready to pounce also!

Jenny you were a blast to shoot and there is noone who can rock a leopard coat and heels like you ;) And on a sidenote, this girl is a pitcher and is going to college to play softball.....Jenny Finch watch out, there is a new Jenny in town!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment