The Fedens {Family}

I can't say how much fun it is when everything comes together in your mind and a family shows up that is as beautiful as the Feden Family.  Hillary {Bug} went to school with my Haley.  She is sweet and beautiful and ran her first half marathon to raise money for a disease she has been living with, colitis.  You can read her story here http://www.active.com/donate/napa09midamerica/napa09HFeden .  Over the past few years Julie and I have become friends and even got to experience "The Senior Cruise" together.  She also, as the activities director,  endures my Grandma Faye at her assisted living home, even when my grandma is stealing other residents wreaths off their doors and moving chairs to her liking.  Their oldest Heather is stunning and sweet and has a wild side I wish I had some days!  What can I say about Bill {Ferrett} Feden, well with a name like that what can you say. ;)





It was a pleasure photographing your family, Bill and Julie.  You make my job so fantabulously easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment