January is Burlesque Month!!

And just in time for Valentine's Day I am celebrating sexy!  What is sexy, you say?  Well let me tell you friends, sexy is what you make of it.  Sexy is a smile, a look, an almost kiss, a whisp of hair, a tattoo a fully clothed curvaceous woman owning her beauty.  Sexy is so many things to so many people.  Sexy is owning who you are.

January is just the month to offer Burlesque and this year one of my favorite two shoots I have done is some sexy Burlesque couples.  What an awesome way to showcase your love for one another!  What an exciting present for your husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend where you are actually asked to love on each other show each other your love while taking away awesome photographs to remember it by!  I will be offering some weekends in January as well as a few day shoots during the week.  When these weekends are offered, hair and makeup is included which is awesome.  I am also offering payment plans!  There is no excuse!




No comments:

Post a Comment