Happy Birthday My Love

Dear Michael ~

Today, as we are in our life, in our marriage, in our existence together, I thought would be a good day to write you a thank you love note.  I mean, it is your birthday and I thought I would celebrate it by celebrating you.  

I celebrate and thank you ........

......... for being the father you are.  
......... for being my friend.
......... for all the roses you buy just because.
......... for allowing my wings to fly this year in my business.
......... for compromising even when you don't want to.
......... for washing the dishes without a word being said.
......... for going to work every single day because you want the best for us.
......... for building my firepit 30 minutes after suggesting we have one.
......... for talking to me not at me.
......... for loving God like you do.
......... for being as onery as you are even when it makes me crazy.
......... for loving me for all my me.
......... for always letting me know your love for me.
......... for your joy of other children besides ours.

I love you and I hope your birthday is filled with many blessings.



2 comments:

  1. okay that just made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband!! Happy Birthday Michael!!

    ReplyDelete